Contact InfoDirect: 630 - 229 - 9667 Salon: 224 - 387 - 5566 26 S Evergreen Ave, Arlington Hts, IL 60005 (Arlington Hts/Evergreen plaza location) Mon - Friday, 10 am - 6 pm
– For a few hours following the procedure client should continue blotting (dry using absorbent material like cotton and CLEAN water) treated area to remove lymph fluid – this would ensure it would not form a thicker scab.
– Only after this time they can start to use the skin care product (for after tattooing or permanent makeup), applying it for no longer than 7 days and no more than 2 times a day, very small amount
– Treat the area with particular care, keep it clean
– Maintain high hand hygiene, make sure pillow case is clean
– Keep the pigmented area dry – no swimming pool, sauna and steamer,
– No tanning beds or sunbathing for 4 weeks after the procedure. After this time, creams with a high UV filter should be used
– The pigmented areas should not be scratched, rubbed, nibbled or removed
– Do not use makeup on the pigmented area until the skin is healed
– No botox and filler, chemical peels and deep cleansing until 3rd/4th week after procedure.
– In the case of lip pmu – avoid hot drinks, spicy food, alcohol, in the event of herpes, take only oral antiviral preparations.
– In case of eye pmu – client may apply contact lenses day after procedure.
– Touch ups may be done no sooner than 6 weeks after the procedure.
– Dryness, itching, flaking, tenderness may occur, also swelling for 72h
– Treated area will lighten before it will get darker
– Within 3 weeks the final effect of your permanent makeup will be obtained