PERMANENT MAKE UP AFTERCARE
Please note that you may experience some swelling for several days after the procedure. A small scab can form after the treatment but will fall off in a few days. You should apply Vitamin A&D ointment to prevent dryness. Do not use anything else to accelerate the healing process. Stay out of chlorinated pools, saunas and sun beds until area has healed.
YOU MUST FOLLOW THIS REGIMEN OF DAILY CARE:
- Do not touch the treated area unless applying ointment. No scratching, rubbing or picking of the treated area.
- Do not apply makeup around the treated area until healed.
- If your lashes are sticking together, moisten with distilled water and remove residue.
- Apply ointment many times a day (I think it is best keeping it moist all of the time) on a treated area until peeling or sloughing occurs: brows three days, eyeliner 3 to 5 days, lips until healed.
- If you wear hard contact lenses you may then one day after procedure.
- Artificial tears may be used.
- Touch ups may be done no sooner than 30-40 days after the procedure.
- Always wear a sunblock (30 or stronger) when outdoors
* DO NOT PANIC, THE COLOR WILL LIGHTEN
- Dryness and itching in the treated area
- Eyelashes may stick together the next morning
- Puffy eyelids for 2 or 5 days
- Redness or mild bruising around the eyes
- Itchiness (if poor hygiene is used, an infection can occur and medical treatment may be necessary)
- Swelling, if swelling lasts beyond two days, remove all ointments and keep dry
Lip Liner & Full Lip Color:
- Dryness in the treated area
- Fever blisters or cold sores (Treat with Zivoraz cream or tablets)
- Pat ointment onto lips, rubbing ointment onto lips may remove pigment