Microblading – A semi-permanent tattoo technique used to create the illusion of fuller brows. With this technique, we create hair-like strokes that mimic the look of natural hairs within your brows. Price: $530
Powder – This technique creates a subtle yet full look by working over the brows already in place and giving them one solid color. Ideal for someone looking to fix sparseness in their brow and create the perfect look. Price: $530
Ombre – Similar to the powder technique, the goal with ombre brows is to create the illusion of already perfect brows. With this method, begin at the beginning of your brows and fade the pigment darker towards the end. Price: $530
Hybrid – With this technique we combine the art of microblading and powder brows. Ideal for someone without any brows, this will give the illusion of realistic brows and a full shape. Price: $530
Full Lip – Through this technique we will create the look of a fully colored lip. Through this technique we can fix any imperfections in your lip and give the look of bright healthy lips while also giving you a beautiful color. Price: $620
Ombre Lip – Using this technique we will line the lips with a darker color and fade into the lip with a lighter color. This is ideal for clients with already full lips that want to create and better shape. Price: $530
Aquarelle Lip Blush – The newest technique that can help enhance and even out natural color, or add color if you are lacking any pigment is The Aquarelle Lips.natural lip tint looking. Price: $530
Nano hair eyebrow – is a semi-permanent brow treatment that uses a combination of fine needles , pigment, and machine to create realistic-looking hair strokes or combination with powder looking hair stroke. Price: $530
3D Lip with High Light – During this technique we use three different colors to create a beautiful subtle look. Price: $670
Classic Eyeliner – Ideal for women who want the look of a small wing or simple line without having to draw it on everyday. Price: $530
Elegant Eyeshadow – During this technique we use to colors to create the look of eyeliner and eyeshadow. This technique is ideal for the everyday makeup users or those who never want to leave the house without makeup. Price: $590
Smokey Eye Eyeliner – This technique uses one color to create the look of a beautiful smokey eye. Price: $590
Lash Enhancement – With this method we create lines in between your lashes to mimic the look of fuller darker lashes. Price: $390
Blush – During this method, we apply pigment on the cheeks giving the face a radiant, healthy, and rejuvenated appearance. This is a very subtle and delicate treatment. Price: After consultation
Permanent Make Up Aftercare
Please note that you may experience some swelling for several days after the procedure. A small scab can form after the treatment but will fall off in a few days. You should apply petroleum jelly or Vitamin A ointment to prevent dryness. Do not use anything else to accelerate the healing process. Stay out of chlorinated pools, saunas and sun beds until area has healed.
DO NOT PANIC, THE COLOR WILL LIGHTEN
1. Dryness and itching in the treated area
1. Eyelashes may stick together the next morning
2. Puffy eyelids for 2 or 3 days
4. Redness or mild bruising around the eyes
5. Itchiness (if poor hygiene is used, an infection can occur and medical treatment may be necessary)
6. Swelling, if swelling lasts beyond two days, remove all ointments and keep dry
Lip Liner & Full Lip Color:
1. Dryness in the treated area
2. Fever blisters or cold sores (Treat with Zivoraz cream or tablets)
4. Pat ointment onto lips, rubbing ointment onto lips may remove pigment
YOU MUST FOLLOW THIS REGIMEN OF DAILY CARE:
1. Do not touch the treated area unless applying ointment. No scratching,
rubbing or picking of the treated area.
2. Do not apply makeup around the treated area until healed.
3. If your lashes are sticking together, moisten with distilled water and remove residue.
4. Apply ointment many times a day (I think it is best keeping it moist all of the time) on a treated area until peeling or sloughing occurs: brows three days, eyeliner 3 to 5 days, lips until healed.
5. If you wear hard contact lenses you may then one day after procedure.
6. Artificial tears may be used.
7. Touch ups may be done no sooner than 21 days after the procedure.
8. Always wear a sunblock (15 or stronger) when outdoors.
* Within 3 weeks the final effect of your permanent makeup will be obtained
CONSUTATION AND TREATMENT
Our technicians will talk with you in great detail about the look you are trying to achieve and what might be recommended to you. Once we have an idea of the look you are aiming for, we draw the shape. This can be drawn on and adjusted as many times as needed. Next step -color – always we find the best color for the skin tone of our client.
We will never begin the process until you are completely happy with what it is going to look like.
The treatment begins with a topical numbing. You will feel the vibrations but you should not feel much discomfort. Also, we continue to numb. when Treatment is finished our master will give you After Care instruction and our after Care product. you need a touch up session after 6 weeks